Wednesday 24 November 2010

NOTD: Nails Inc Savile Row

I picked up this nail polish free with Glamour the other day because I wanted to do my nails but my nail collection is verrrry small (can you believe that??) so I decided since the free Nail Inc's were still going around for only 2 pounds, I'd grab another one!
Nails Inc Nail Polish in Savile Row

I must complain about the drying time on these. They're amazing quality, but they take FOREVER to dry. The first night I did them, I went to bed and woke up with hair marks indented into them....so I had to redo them the next night, and this time, I made sure I waited EXTRA long, but one of my nails still got a bit of comforter marks on it, but it was better than the previous night.

Otherwise, this is a gorgeous dark plum color perfect for this autumn/winter season.

What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty color :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color, very winterly! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour, i have this on my toes now looks lovely on.

    ReplyDelete