Tuesday 23 November 2010

Mac A Tartan Tale Wish List

Another holiday wish list from me! I'm reaaaallly hoping that Christmas is going to be the perfect way for me to finally break my Mac virginity, haha. I've been looking at loads of videos/swatches, and these are the items I've narrowed it down to (from the Tartan Tale collection anyways...) Just give me at least one of these, Santa, and I'll be a happy gal! ;) I don't even really want ALL these items (okay I do, but let's be reasonable) so it's more of a this or that kind of thing. I only really one of the eyeshadows, one of the pearlglide liners, one of the face kits, and one of the lip kits, if that makes ANY sense at all, tehe. So if you guys have any suggestions on which is the better eyeshadow, which is the better face kit, etc, then your comments would be hugely appreciated! =)

1. Eyeshadow in A Wish Come True
2. Eyeshadow in Follow Your Fantasy
3. Pearlglide Eyeliner in Lord It Up
4. Pearlglide eyeliner in Black Swan
5. Hark The Heraldry Face Kit
6. A Triumphant Blush Face Kit
7. Happily Ever After Lip Kit
8. Vain & Glorious Lip Bag

Anyone else lusting after any of these items for the holidays?



No comments:

Post a Comment