Thursday 25 November 2010

FOTD: Thursday! (so original lol)

Hi ladies! I'm not sure why I look so emo in that photo, I just look silly sometimes when I smile, haha. Happy Thanksgiving! I won't be celebrating till Saturday, when my boyfriend's family will be coming over. They're all British, so I think it will definitely be interesting, hehe.

My eye look was really simple, because I was rushing because I was getting ready for work, then a package from Lush came (YES MY FIRST EVER LUSH PURCHASE AND OMG I'M SO EXCITED, HAUL POST LATER, HEHEHE) and I got distracted, so ANYWAYS, I rushed to do my eye makeup. But then I got a text from the student I note take for saying she couldn't make it to the first class, so anyways, I had more time and figured I'd do a FOTD post. :D

Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette (sin on the lids, virgin as a highlight)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)

Lips:
e.l.f Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude
Bourjois Effet 3D MAX Lipgloss in Rose Eclat

Face:
No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick in Fair
Bare Minerals (light foundation, bisque concealer, and mineral veil)
e.l.f Studio Blusher in Gotta Glow (highlight)
Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold

I'll have the Lush haul up tonight, ANNNND, I also ordered two items from MAC the other day (-squeaaaal-) so when that comes I'll post that haul as well.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty face of the day! I get distracted when packages come too! Happy Thanksgiving Lauren!

    ReplyDelete