Tuesday 30 November 2010

November Favorites

My favorites this month are quite boring, sadly. It's a lot of things that have been in my favorites in the past. My everyday look has typically been a neutral eye, a bit of mascara and eyeliner, a bit of pink blush, and a pink lip. I find that it's a look that is most flattering on me, and I enjoy it quite a bit! Also, a lot of times I've been getting distracted and needing to rush to do my makeup, so I'll skip lipstick or something. I've been trying to experiment with more of my makeup, but alas, these are the things I've used the most and gone back to again and again. Anyways, here are the products I've been using this month!


Eyes:

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero, 17 Wild Curls Mascara in Wildest Black, and Urban Decay Naked Palette.

I absolutely love using sin on my lid and virgin as a highlight, I just feel like it brightens my eyes immensely! Boring but true, hehe. The 24/7 liner is one of the best eyeliners I've come across. It lasts ages on the waterline, is creamy and I love it. I'm sad it's almost out, because I'm not looking forward to shelling out the cash for a full size. Anyone have any good recommendations for a cheaper one?


Swatches:

I was using this loads more at the beginning of the month, but then the comb started to annoy me and felt too big, so I went back to using my Maybelline mascaras. So maybe it shouldn't be in here? Haha, nah, it did make my lashes look lovely, but it got to the point where it just felt too big for my eyes and was catching on my other lashes and making me go OW! Haha.


Lips:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush:

When I did wear lipstick, this was the lipstick I was constantly wearing. It's GORGEOUS. I really do love it.


NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Salsa:

At the end of the month I started layering this over the Rimmel lipstick and absolutely loved them together. I haven't given this lip gloss enough use, which is crazy, since all I usually wear is pink lipsticks and this goes perfectly with them!

Swatches:
Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter:

YES, again. I've been applying this just about every day, and when I couldn't be bothered with lipstick, I just wore this. Feels lovely on the lips. My poor boyfriend was even using it for a bit, when his lips became quite chapped.


Face:

No.7 Natural Blush in Candy Pink and e.l.f Studio Blusher in Gotta Glow

I think the No.7 blush might be my favorite blush. It goes so well with a neutral eye and pink lip. And it's nice and matte.

Last month I had gotten lazy with highlighting, but this month I've been using the e.l.f one quite a bit. I feel it brightens up the look just that lil bit more!

Swatches:


What are your favorites for the month? Any of the ones I mentioned? Hope everyone is enjoying the snow. London finally got some, but not much, and it doesn't seem to be sticking! Ah well.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like some great favorites! The NYX Salsa gloss looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I really love NYX lipglosses too! And I'm craving the Naked Palette! Ahah :)

    Marie
    marielovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out the lipstick and lipgloss, since I love Rimmel and NYX :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the naked palette <3

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. U should do a look using the Naked palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for late comment, just come across your blog. if you are still looking for a replacement eyeliner that's cheaper the avon gel one is the best i think

    ReplyDelete