Sunday 28 November 2010

Lush Christmas Kisses Bubble Bar Review

Christmas Kisses Bubble Bar: 2.80 pounds
What they say: "Put the heat back into your kisses, whip up a frenzy of foam with your spicy Bubble Bar. The scents of lime and sweet wild oranges instantly uplift, and the zingy aroma cinnamon leaf and clove leaf oils will wrap you in a warm embrace. When you feel left out in the cold, spice things up with some Christmas Kisses."

First of all, I have to say I love the scent of this product. The main scent I get off of it is cinnamon, which definitely makes you feel nice and warm in the bath. Sadly, I crumbled mine up and put it in AFTER the bath had filled up. Whereas afterwards I looked up what everyone else does (a bit late eh?) and it turns out you're meant to crumble it up under the hot tap while the bath is filling up. Ah dur. I used the whole bar, but perhaps I could of gotten away with using half. It turned the bath BRIGHT red, which I thought was really fun and festive. The scent definitely sticks to your skin and I couldn't stop smelling myself afterwards.

The water!:
This product definitely gets a big thumbs up from me! Sadly I couldn't stay in the bath as long as I wanted (we'd used up a lot of hot water that day and didn't have much left, so the bath got cold rather quickly), but I do recommend this to anyone who loves the warm spicy scent of cinnamon!

Has anyone used this one before? What was your experience like? AND what's your favorite Lush product?

1 comment:

  1. This Bubble Bar looks awesome! You are going to make me want to go check out Lush!

    ReplyDelete