Sunday 7 November 2010

NOTD: Nails Inc Jermyn Street

As I'm sure you're all aware by now, Glamour are giving away 4 different Nails Inc nail polishes. I picked up this one in Jermyn Street. I figured I didn't really need any of the others they were offering. =)
I used two coats, to be safe, but this actually looked quite good with just one coat. It applied well and didn't dry any slower/faster than any other nail polish I've come into contact with. But since I had heard of slow drying times, I made sure I let them dry for about 45 mins to an hour before using my nails, haha. I think this is a lovely autumn color and a great addition to my nail polish collection.

What colors did everyone else pick up?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, wish i could try that nail polish too :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow <3 haha i love it. Thank you so much :)

    xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete