Saturday 6 November 2010

FOTD: Fireworks!

Hi girls! My boyfriend and I went into London tonight for a burrito, eggnog latte (OMG, they're so amazing, haha) and the fireworks! They were really pretty but so short! And we paid 6 pounds to get in. I'm American, and I'm used to fireworks at the 4th of July, for free, and they go on for at least a half hour. But ah well, it was still a lovely night!

I wanted to have some "firework" inspired eye makeup, nice n sparkly! And this is what I came up with. =)

Products Used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
17 Wild Curls Mascara in Wildest Black
Sleek Bad Girl Palette (Gullible as a highlight, Blade on the lid, Gun Metal in the outer corner)
17 Eye Shadow in Statuesque (inner corner/crease)

Lips:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush
L'oreal HIP Jelly Balm in Plush

Face:
No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick in Fair
Bare Minerals (light foundation, concealer in bisque, and mineral veil)
Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold

Close Up Of The Eyes:
How is everyone's weekend so far?

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty look! I'm going to have to find an eggnog latte one of these days, that sounds good! Too bad the fireworks were short :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! :) Love the shimmer. Gorgeous! ^_^

    ReplyDelete