Monday 27 December 2010

17 Glam Rocks Eye Palette

Hey ladies! Sorry for the lack of posts, but as I mentioned before, I was busy spending the holiday with my boyfriend and his family, and then 6am Monday morning when I woke up to check the status of my flight, I found out it was moved to the 29th because of the blizzard in the US. -sighs loudly- That's the third time it's been cancelled, and obviously it upset me and my family quite a bit. So I've been busy and a tad depressed, but I'm feeling better now! Still a bit stressed because I'm constantly checking the internet to see news of how well the clean up process at Newark Airport is going and blah blah blah. It's seriously been the story of my life lately. STRESS. But anyways, blogging helps me feel better, so I decided to blog about this 17 palette I got as a free gift when I was picking up some things for my boyfriend's sister. =)
I think 17 have some nice things for reasonable prices, especially their eyeshadows. I think the colors in this palette are gorgeous. My favorites are the two in the middle, the dark shimmery green and the dark brown / taupe color. (ignore all the random glitter everywhere, that's what you get for buying glitter wrapping paper and then proceeding to wrap presents with it on your bed, haha!)


I would recommend applying these with the use of a primer, but then again I'd suggest that with just about any eyeshadow. I love the fact that this comes with a mirror and it makes it incredibly handy for travel and it's the only palette I used while I was traveling around England for the holidays.

Swatched over Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden:
What do you guys think? Anyone else receive this?

4 comments:

  1. That sucks that your flight has been delayed again! Just remember, you can celebrate Christmas anytime, its about being with your family, not the specific date.

    Love the shadows! All of these colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that palette is so pretty, love all the colors :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    I hope you make it back soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the palette! The colors are sooo vibrant! Great swatches..

    xx
    mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete