Thursday 2 December 2010

Lush Gingerbread House Bubble Bar Review

Hi ladies! Today I've got a review on Lush's Gingerbread House Bubble Bar. =)

What They Say: "Christmas is a confectioner's dream, especially with our Gingerbread House Bubble Bar. It is sweetly spiced like fresh gingerbread and there's no wicked witch in sight, nor any sign of Hansel or Gretel eating her out of house and home."

"Its fragrance is a combination of distilled citrus oils, hints of blackcurrant and a spicy shot of ginger. Powdered ginger will warm your entire body as you soak, so there's no chance of Jack getting his frosty digits on you for long!"

Cost: 2.45 pounds per 100 grams.

This smells like exactly what the name says, a Gingerbread House! I only used half of it and look at all the bubbles I got! It probably didn't hurt that I actually used it under hot running water this time, instead of just crumbling it into an already full bath, LOL.
The bath looks more orange in this photo than it really was. It made the bath smell lovely (it wasn't an overwhelming scent though, I found it to be really subtle, but maybe that's because I only used half, not sure), it created LOADS of bubbles, and it turned the bath water a very light orange. I'd compare it to the color of ginger ale or apple juice? Anyways, I really enjoyed this product, and can't wait to use my other half! I recommend this to anyone who loves the scent of ginger. It makes for a perfectly festive bath!

Has anyone else used this product before? Thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. I have this bubble bar but haven't used it yet. I think I am waiting till closer to xmas, lol. If you like the lush items for xmas, I suggest cinders bath bomb it smells so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I bought this too, but it looks to nice to use! especially as it's only once a year :'(
    I kinda want to eat it 0_o

    ReplyDelete