Saturday 4 December 2010

33% off Coastal Scents Signature Palettes!!!

SALE EXPIRES 12/06/2010 AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN STANDARD TIME,USA.

ORDERS PLACED PRIOR TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL NOT RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT. NO RAIN CHECKS.



Hey ladies! I just wanted to tell you guys about this sale since I was jumping in glee when I heard about it. I've been wanting to try one of the above palettes, but they were all sold out. =( But then randomly I went on their website yesterday and found they were back in stock ANDDDD 33% off!! So I asked my boyfriend if two of them could be my Christmas gift and he agreed! Isn't he so sweet? Lol. I'm having them sent to my home in the US since they wouldn't get here in time, I don't think, before I left for the US on the 18th.


I'm getting the Think Pink and Winterberry ones! Trust me, I wanted all three, but finally decided those were the two I really wanted. I can't wait! I've been wanting to try Coastal Scents forever now, and especially these palettes, so I can't wait!


So if you guys want one, or two, or ALL THREE of these palettes, I suggest you get them now, before the sale ends. They're normally $21.95, but with the 33% off they're only $14.71!


Hope this is helpful to you guys!


x


3 comments:

  1. The winterberry palette looks really pretty; at 33% off these really are a great deal. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting us know!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great deal and your bf is so sweet to buy 2 of them for you. Also I wanted to thank you for following my blog. It means so much to me. :)

    -Mara

    ReplyDelete