Saturday 11 December 2010

Festive Holiday Look

Hi ladies! Tonight I've got a Festive Holiday Look for you. I was bored and decided I'd create another holiday look.
I went for a red lip and a neutral/subtle eye with a pop of color on the cheeks.

Close Up Of The Eyes:

How To Create This Look:

Face:
1. Use whatever primer/foundation/concealer you normally use.
2. Apply blusher (I used Sleek's Rose Gold for that nice 'I've just been out in the cold' flushed cheek)
3. Apply your highlight (I used a liquid one then a powder one to get really shimmery cheeks, since shimmer=festive in my mind!)

Lips:
4. Line your lips (or not!)
5. Apply a red lipstick of your choice.
6. Apply a gloss of your choice (I went for a color that matched the lipstick, but you could go for a clear one if all you want is a glossy effect or just even leave it matte if you want!)

Eyes:
7. Apply a primer.
8. Apply a gold shadow all over the lid.
9. Apply a dark brown on the outer corner/crease.
10. Apply a highlight under your brow.
11. Line your upper lash line / waterline.
12. Apply mascara!

If you have any questions on products I used, feel free to ask. =)

6 comments:

  1. Very fun look! Love your liner! And the Santa hat is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Santa hat look so cute on you :)
    I am also doing a MAC giveaway at my blog, enter if you want to :)
    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-first-mac-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lip in this it's so pretty and festive :) xx

    Please check out my new post :)

    http://missjustinejones.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-gift-ideas-and-mini-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. U have great eyes ^^
    And love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love christmassy looks <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have lovely eyes like deer eyes, really round and pretty♥

    and the christmas look is cool =D

    ReplyDelete