Saturday 11 December 2010

China Glaze Holiday 2010

Hey ladies! Just a quick post today showing you my China Glaze (first ever!) polishes that finally came today. I picked up Party Hearty and Jolly Holly. I'm sure you've seen loads of swatches on these already, but here are mine:
(yes, on a bit of tissue paper, tehe, but I didn't want to wipe off my latest manicure yet...even though I'm hugely tempted since I have these now!)

These colors are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them. I first plan on using Party Hearty over e.l.f's Moonlight, since it's the closest I have to a white and Party Hearty looks ahhmazing over a white. Then after that I'll probably wear Party Hearty over Jolly Holly. Then finally, if time permits, I'll wear Party Hearty over a red...or maybe just e.l.f's Glitter Glam over a red. Isn't it pathetic I have these all planned out?! Yayyy I love Christmas manicures! :D

What are your plans for holiday manicures? Do any of them involve these colors? Do tell! Also, I go home next week for the holidays. I can't wait, I'll miss my boo but I'm so excited to see my family and spend the holidays with them. I'll be home for three weeks, but shall still be blogging, so no worries. ;) What are your plans for the holidays?

Lots of love! xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas manis! Can't wait to see what you do with these! I have Party Hearty, its such a fun holiday color!

    ReplyDelete