Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas List!

Hi ladies! I feel like I haven't blogged for ages. Just turned in the last big assignment of the semester, so WOOO HOOOO. And I fly home Saturday! Anyways, I just PERFECTED ;) my Christmas list for my parents (ahem, I mean Santa, of course) and decided I'd share it with you. I've narrowed it down quite a bit....I'd like to think so anyways, LOL, but then again I don't expect to get everything from this list, but it's just an idea for them!

Laur's Christmas List:


BIG GIFT:

  • iPod Touch
Each year, as I'm sure it is with most, my twin, brother, and I each get to pick one "big" gift for Christmas. This year mine is the iPod touch!!! Yayy I can't wait. I use my boyfriend's iPhone so much and love all the games and apps, but not really fussed about the phone bit so I just figured I'd not bother with an iPhone. Plus, I'd have to buy it myself, here in London, and then I wouldn't have it to open on Christmas day and blah blah blah. ;)


ULTA STUFF:

  • Gift Card
  • EOS LipBalm: Honeysuckle Honeydrew and Sweet Mint
  • Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette
  • Philosophy Lip Glosses: Cinnamon Buns and Melting Marshmallow
  • Philosophy Shower Gels: Red Velvet Cake, or Vanilla Birthday Cake.
  • Perfume: DKNY Be Delicious?
  • Benefit Stay Put Set
  • Benefit Boxed Blushes: Georgia or Dandelion.
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Jackpot Gift Set
  • Urban Decay Ammo Shadow Box
  • L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base
  • China Glaze Nail Polish: Jitterbug, Emerald Fitzgerald, Bogie, and Admire.
We don't have a Sephora in my area, it's in the next state over, which is only a 30-45 minute drive which really isn't that bad, but I know my parents won't feel like going all the way there especially with Christmas shopping traffic, hehe, but thankfully we do have a Ulta quite close by! I've asked for a lot of things I've been wanting to try out and play with for ages now, like Philosophy goodies, Benefit blushers, and more Urban Decay products. I also asked for the DKNY perfume because I don't actually own a perfume and don't think I ever have. I have body mists and such, but I've never had a perfume. Can you believe it!?



BATH AND BODY WORKS STUFF:

  • Slatkin&Co Candles: Frosted Cupcake, Homemade Cookies, Creamy Nutmeg, Leaves, and Sweet Cinnamom Pumpkin.
  • Shower Gel: Twisted Peppermint and Vanilla Bean Noel
  • Body Spray: Winter Candy Apple

I've been dying to try Bath & Body Works' Christmas range so I asked for some things from it to try out. Also, I've recently become a bit obsessed with candles (it's all the YouTube videos I watch, I swear!) and everyone raves about the Slatkin & Co ones which are available at B&BW. I've asked for quite a few because I want to stock up! In the past month I've gone through 3 candles and now they're all sitting there sad and empty so I really hope to get some more.



RANDOM STUFF:

  • Scarves&Mittens&Gloves
  • PJ's

I can always use more PJ's (it's all I wear in the house really) and winter accessories, especially gloves! I always get a few pairs then somehow I lose them. I have no idea how lol.


MAC STUFF:

  • Gift Card
  • Eyeshadow: Satin Taupe, Trax, All That Glitters, and Satellite Dreams
  • Lipstick: Angel, Snob, and Myth
  • Gift Set: Hark The Heraldry Face Kit
  • Brush Cleanser
I figured what better time to try and add to my very tiny MAC collection than Christmas? I asked for some eyeshadows and lipsticks that seem to be considered Holy Grail by many. I also asked for a gift card because the Cham Pale collection comes out the day after Christmas and I think the collection looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm really lusting after the paint pots, the eyeshadow quad, and the lipglosses.

So that's it! I wrote this post a couple days ago and just found out from my sis that she ordered me some things from Sephora AND went to Lush so YAYYYYYYY. Hehehe. Have you asked for any of the same things as me?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely list! Your so lucky to be able to go over to America for christmas and be able to indulge in all the shops we dont have here! My mum went to New York for Thankgiving so hopefully a few Amercian only things will be mine :) Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete