Wednesday 8 December 2010

NOTD: Wintery Nails!!

Hi girlies! Tonight I've got a very wintery NOTD featuring Model's Own "Feeling Blue" and e.l.f's "Glitter Glam" I've been needing to do my nails for awhile, but I was refusing until my China Glaze "Party Hearty" got here. Unfortunately, delivery is a bit wonky due to the snow we've had, so I'm hoping it comes tomorrow. BUT, my e.l.f order came today, which I'll be doing a post on tomorrow, but one of the items I picked up was the Glitter Glam polish. And I got to thinking how gorgeous it would look over a baby blue, specifically "Feeling Blue"
Isn't it gorgeous!? Haha, I really love them together. I know they look a lil bright in these photos, but don't worry, the overall look is a bit more muted in person.

I still can't wait for Party Hearty to get here, but this will have to do for a festive manicure for the time being! What do you think?? ALSO, thanks for all the entries to my giveaway, and if you haven't entered yet, check out the sidebar and enter!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look gorgeous - I love the colours you've used! I have a sparkly topcoat by 17 which I like to use to make my polishes look a bit festive :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your nails as so beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do with Party Hearty! I was thinking about doing a "snowy" blue look like this one of these days!

    ReplyDelete