Monday 20 December 2010

Lush Bearded Lady Bubble Bar Review

Bearded Lady Bubble Bar: 2.50 pounds

Hi ladies! Today I've got a review on Lush's Bearded Lady Bubble Bar. This was the only one that put me off a bit when I first smelled it, but when I went to sniff it before I put it in the bath, it actually smelled really nice. So who knows! Anyways, let's get into it, shall we? ;)

What They Say:
"Our homage to all things hairy combines avocado and oat milk for gentle, softening, milky bubbles." (the avocado might of been what was putting me off at first, seeing as I can't stand the stuff! Lol.)

Basically, this bubble bar is supposed to be really good for leaving you with silky soft skin! And I must agree it did. I only used half and had a HUGGGE amount of bubbles. I didn't take a photo since the water was just a normal color (it went red for a few seconds but the white color overpowered it) but let me assure you, a massive amount of bubbles. And they lasted forrrever. I can't explain the scent, but it was pleasant, and almost soothing. When I left the bath I didn't feel like I smelled of anything in particular, so I don't feel like the scent stuck to me, BUT, my skin did feel very lovely and soft.

If you're looking for something to tackle the battle against dry winter skin, I'd recommend this for sure!

Has anyone else used this? Your thoughts?

I'm thinking of doing a post soon on the makeup I packed for traveling. I know I was going to do it when I got home to the US, but that's when I expected to be home Saturday! Tehe. We'll see though. =)


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm really looking forward to!

    nice post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any Lush yet. But I have been seeing so many great reviews, I really want to!

    ReplyDelete