Friday 17 December 2010

NOTD: Festive Nails

I finally got to use China Glaze Party Hearty today! I used it over e.l.f's Moonlight nail polish. I had to use a good 4 coats of it for it to be completely opaque but I figured just as much.
I love it! I think it's so pretty and festive. Perhaps a bit LOUD but hey, Christmas is next week and I want my nails to have SPIRIT. Hehe.

My flight back to America is tomorrow! I'm all packed (I'll have a post on "What's in my makeup bag?" or something like that when I get home, to show you what I narrowed my collection down to in order to pack light) and just praying the snow doesn't go too insane that my flight gets cancelled. Has anyone else used this color recently??

6 comments:

  1. Love it.. So Christmassy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the final result! Are those colours from the UK or the US? (sorry, just know from your blog that you're America but living in London). What colour is e.l.f's Moonlight? Looks like a gold or silver metallic shade. I'm hoping to create this look for myself somehow - I love it THAT much. Sorry to hear about your problems getting home because of the snow x x

    http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Angel In This Dress: Both were bought in the UK, but both are American brands and easily accessible in the US! =)

    Elf's Moonlight definitely seems like a mix of a gold/silver, it leans both ways really. I'd describe it as a champagne color! =)

    And aw thanks!

    ReplyDelete