Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas Haul!!!

Hi ladies! So I'm FINALLY home in the USA and Thursday morning my family and I opened our presents and celebrated Christmas. I was a very lucky girl and got plenty of goodies that I can't wait to play with over the next couple of days. I'm just gonna show you what I got in this post, but I'll be doing individual posts with reviews containing swatches/my thoughts on the products over time! I also got an iPod touch but it's not pictured here cos I used it to take the piccys hehe.

MAC Goodies:
Look at those beauties!!! My sister wrapped them all nicely and put them into the Tartan Tale gift bag. I received 3 lipsticks (Snob, Angel, and Myth), 4 eyeshadows (Trax, Satellite Dreams, All That Glitters, and Satin Taupe), and the brush cleanser. I've only used Angel lipstick so far and I LOVE it, it's such a pretty pink, exactly the type of lipstick color I love.

PJ Pants:
Biiiiirdies! They're much more of a dark turquoise in person and vurrry comfy. I'm wearing them now.

Paramore Shirt:
I love this!

Socks & Paramore Hat:
CUUUTE!!

I also got the DKNY Be Delicious perfume, Urban Decay Ammo Palette, and Benefit Stay Don't Stray. The perfume doesn't smell like I expected but it's still really nice and has definitely grown on me over the past couple of days.

Scarf, Mittens, etc:
Gift Cards:
iTunes gift card and then an American Express one that I believe can just be used for anything. I wanted to get some new things from the MAC lines that just came out but I'm thinking I should hold back for now since I just received so many makeup items lol.

Lush Goodies:
Snow Fairy Lip Tint, Snow Fairy Shower Gel (the Snow Fairy stuff reminds me so much of Blue Raspberry Airheads!!), Honey Bee Bath Bomb, Candy Cane Bubble Bar, Mrs.Whippy Bath Bomb, and Melting Marshmallow Moments.


Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig, Kat Von D Kat Eye Brush Set, Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo/Shower Gel, and China Glaze Nail Polish in Jitterbug, Bogie, Admire, and Emerald Fitzgerald.


Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot, Urban Decay Primer Potion (professional size), and two candles (Creamy Nutmeg and Homemade Cookies).

Two samples and a coupon from Sephora, 3 Benefit boxed blushes in Georgia, Coralista, and Dandelion, two EOS lip balms in Summer Fruits and Honeydew Melon, L'oreal Studio Secrets Primer, and 2 Philosophy lip glosses in Coconut Frosting and Cinnamon Buns.

Books:
And lastly, my sister picked out two makeup books for me! I think they both look great and I can't wait to read them. I'm sure I'll find loads of inspiration from em.

Well that's it! In the coming weeks I'll be posting reviews/swatches on EVERYTHING so look out for those! =)

What did everyone else get for Christmas?

9 comments:

  1. The Eye Candy book looks lovely! I got the DKNY perfume for Xmas as well and I love it! You got a ton of makeup!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great christmas haul =) some great eyesahdows and lipsticks from mac ! i also got dkny perfume =) i love it! happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the products u bought...esp the LUSH goodies! Happy New Year! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice things!

    I agree with you: Angel is the only MAC lipstick I have for now, but I ADORE it! I like the color, and for me, used to bold colors, is a wearable "nude", even though it is pink! ANd I love the vanilla cookie smell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for making it home finally! Looks like you got a lot of awesome gifts from your family! You are going to have so much fun with all the makeup! Can't wait for swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you had some lovely things! I especially love those shades of nail polishes and the candles look like they'd smell divine! x x

    http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing christmas gifts!!!
    I own Angel lipstick and I love it, too!! haha
    Satin taupe and all that glitters eyeshadows are beautiful!!
    I own a blog since november, check it out, I hope you like it! :)
    xoxo

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete