Sunday 5 December 2010

FOTD: Coral & Brown

Such an original name, haha. Today I went for a very simple look (as you can see from the small amount of products used), but did something different with my eyes, and used brown eye liner instead of my usual black. I kind of like it? I also went for a coral lip and a coral cheek. Hence the name! Hehe.
Close up of the eyes:
Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey (liner, both lower and upper lash line and on the waterline)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked all over the eye, and Virgin as a highlight)
Bourjois Eye Shadow in Brun Irreel (lid)
Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara in Very Black

Lips:
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Shy Girl

Face:
No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick in Fair
Bare Minerals (light foundation and mineral veil)
MeMeMe Blush Me! in Coral

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful, simple look! Brown liner is always a nice change every once in a while. Your eyes are such a pretty, dark brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look! it is lovely for going to school :)

    xx

    have you joined my giveaway? come and be part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete