Monday 6 September 2010

August Favorites


Garnier Nutri-Pure Oil Free Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towels:

A bit pricey for a towelette ($6.99 for 25), but I figured I didn't want a cheap brand since for my night time skincare routine they're all I use, along with a night treatment. They haven't created any skin miracles, but they smell soo nice, and do clean off the dirt and makeup from my face. I've basically run out, but have bought a pack of Simple ones instead, since they're far cheaper and basically do the same thing.



Aveda Pure Comfort Eye Makeup Remover:

I've had this for ages, but it's great for when you wake up and still have a bit of smudged eye makeup on you.



Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow in Lawless Lavender:

I love the colors in this and have been using it quite a bit. I use the left, purple side on my lid and the right, pink side as a highlight/under the brow color. It's great for a toned down, more natural purple look.



Honeydew Melon Lip Smacker:

I used to love Lip Smackers as a kid but haven't really been into them for ages, since it's bit more of a kiddie thing I reckon? But they've changed their packaging and have come out with some more "adult" and natural lip balms, which are gluten, paraben, and dye free. It's great for moisturizing your lips and the honeydew melon scent is so yummy!



Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please:

I've been wearing this color constantly, it's such a pretty pink color!



Aveda Eye Definer in Lily:

My sister got this eyeliner ages ago for her prom makeup, haha, but when I took some of her old makeup I took this as well. I only just recently used it and realized it's great for the inner corner of the eye and makes my eyes look brighter and more awake.



e.l.f Beauty Book Eye Brights Edition:

Specifically, the green color. I used it loads this month and think it's really flattering to brown eyes!


How about you guys? What's your August favorites!?


5 comments:

  1. Nice favorites! I have one of those Maybelline eyeshadows in Khaki Craze and I really love how pretty they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome products :)

    Thank you for your comment <3

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a package of those Garnier wipes some times ago but they irritated my eyes so badly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really want that e.l.f beauty book book :)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete