Monday 6 September 2010

No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick Review

As I mentioned in a previous post, I received a 5 pound off No7 voucher from Boots. After going through the website and looking for the highest rated products, I decided to try one of their Moisture Drench Lipsticks. They're normally 9.75 but I got mine for 4.75.


The color I picked out was Waterlily, which is a pink color with some gold shimmer.


While it's a gorgeous color, it doesn't last any longer than cheaper lipsticks and while my lips didn't necessarily feel dry, they didn't exactly feel "drenched in moisture" either. I'm not sure I'd buy another one for full price, because I don't really see the point, it seems I'm spending the extra 5 pounds on the No7 name rather than the quality. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but I'm cheap! Haha. Anyways, overall, a lovely lipstick, but not THAT much better than cheaper alternatives such as Maybelline Color Sensationals.


What about you guys? Have you tried out the No7 Moisture Drench Lipsticks? What's your opinion?


2 comments:

  1. you have gorgeous shaped lips! i haven't tried these before, but that's too bad they're not any better for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! And I agree, it's a shame, but as long as they're on sale I guess it's okay! Lol.

    ReplyDelete