Tuesday 28 September 2010

Small Haul!

So I lied, and spent more money, haha, but I just picked up some work hours for this year, so I figured I'd celebrate by spending the money I wasn't making yet, LOL. Good logic, eh?
At WH Smith I picked up this letter holder to use to store my eyeshadow palettes. Sadly, I could of done with two, since I can't fit them all in (poor Kat Von D and Sleek Palette) but it's a start!

It fits my two e.l.f palettes and my Naked palette.

Then I picked up these goodies from Superdrug. LOOK AT THE STICKY CRAP ALL OVER THEM. I finally managed to get most of it off after trying nail polish remover + hot water + elbow grease, but they're still a lil sticky. Wtf Superdrug? What's with that uber secure packaging? Lol. Not cool.

Revlon Lipgloss in Nude Lustre
Since my nude lipgloss from e.l.f disappointed me, I thought I'd try a different one. It's clearly not THAT nude of a color, but I didn't want a concealer lipgloss either, lol.

On me lips:

MeMeMe Beat The Blues in Moonbeam
Ever since I fell in love with the MeMeMe coral blush, I've been wanting to try out more of their items, including the highlighter.

Bourjois Blush in Rose D'or
I've heard good reviews on these blushes, and it looked too pretty to pass up.

Both the highlighter and blush on me:


Then I popped into Boots....hehe.

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Rose Petal
For a 2 pound lipstick, I'm impressed! It feels like a lip balm but with a tint. It's like a verrry nude pink, so I'm not sure I can pull it off without anything over it.


Soo I paired the lipstick with the Revlon lipgloss I got, and I think it's a good match!:

Simple Kind to Eyes Revitalising Eye-Roll On
My eyes always look a bit puffy when I'm forced up early, and since I've started back up uni and work (AKA early mornings) I figured I'd pick this up. I'll do a proper review on it in a couple weeks, once I've been using it and know properly if it works or not.

And that's all! Hehe. Naughty naughty.

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I wish we had Simple stuff out there, too )=

    ReplyDelete