Thursday 23 September 2010

It's herrrrre! (Urban Decay Naked Palette)

It caaaaame! Along with my lovely new coffee machine, which I've been wanting forever. Instant Coffee just doesn't do it, especially when you spend 2 months back home with your parents and have freshly brewed expensive coffee waiting for you each morning, lol. So I caved and finally bought one! But I digress. My Naked palette came and I've spent this afternoon playing with it. SO here it is:


(no flash)
(flash)





(w/flash)

(w/flash)

I'm very pleased with the palette, as I knew I would be. I'm normally one for a colorful eye, but I've been wanting to play around with neutral looks, ever since the Naked palette, really. The eyeshadows are soft and smooth and very easily blended. I lovee the eyeliners as well and Zero is now my new go to black liner for my waterline!

I'm also so excited about the mini UDPP, since it's the original one and I've been wanting it, since, as I mentioned in previous posts, I'm not really feeling the Eden UDPP anymore.

Anyways, here are two looks I tried out with the palette, also using the Primer Potion and Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Black.


Toasted on the lid.
Half Baked on the inner lid/corner.
Smog on the crease.
Virgin under the brow.
Darkhorse as a liner.
Whiskey eyeliner on the waterline.




Sin on the lid.
Gunmetal on the outer lid/crease.
Naked under the brow.
Creep as a liner.
Hustle on the inner crease.
Zero eyeliner on the waterline.


Another shot of the two looks:

So!? Who else loves the Naked palette? Who plans on buying it?

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I especially like the second one, I think shimmery pink shades like that are so beautiful and flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay im so happy that you finally got it and loving it :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete