Saturday 25 September 2010

NOTD: e.l.f Cranberry

Even though I feel like 3 coats for good coverage is a tad excessive, it was only a 1.50 nail polish, and I love the color and it has yet to chip, which is more than I could say for my last NOTD...yes you, O.P.I Suede Lincoln Park After Dark. Speaking of which, look what happened when I was removing it!

It went silver! Took ages to get off too. For something that chips so easily, you'd think it would of come off a bit easier, but anyways, the Cranberry color is a bit darker in person, it looks lighter cos of the flash, so it's the perfect autumn color. =)

What's your favorite e.l.f nail polish colors? Any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. Just painting my nails with Desert Haze and Mint Cream, had to do 3 coats too! That colour looks lush, I just dont think im ready to try and pull off red yet!!

    daisy x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. elf has alot of cute nail polishes, im wearing smokey brown today and im loving it. You should try that one :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete