Friday 3 September 2010

FOTD (Pink Look)

My first FOTD! I normally only do eye looks on here, cos I hate taking pictures of my whole face, haha, but I thought the look turned out nicely so I figured I would. I don't normally wear any makeup on my face but I had dry skin on my cheeks and it left them quite red and I had stayed up all night so I had dark circles. Anyways, here's the look!


Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Milani Eyeshadow in Taffy (lid)
NYX Eyeshadow in Luxor (crease/a bit on the lid)
Maybelline Eye Studio in Lawless Lavender (the pink color, under brow)
Bourjois Khol & Contour in Ultra Black (waterline)
Maybelline Define a Lash Volume Mascara in Very Black
Aveda Eye Definer in Lily (inner corner)

Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Salsa

Face:
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Sand
Rimmel Stay Matte in Champagne


A closer look at the eyes:

I was naughty and just did a pretty big haul from the e.l.f website. I've been wanting more of their products for ages and my Target never had much so I've given in and ordered it offline. :D So once the package arrives I'll have a haul blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment