Sunday 5 September 2010

Makeup Storage

Recently my lovely boyfriend bought me a mirror and cleared off this drawer so I could use it as my own little makeup station. He's also ordered me some lights to hang around the mirror, but I won't have those for a week or so.


I bought this storage compartment from ASDA for only around 7 pounds. It's not that large, but seeing as my collection isn't that big at the moment, it'll do. =) To hold my brushes, I'm just using one of my mugs. I also keep body spray, lotions, butters, and other skin-care products that I don't necessarily need in the bathroom, on here.


In here I keep cotton balls/pads, q-tips, hair elastics, and other girly things, as is obvious from the photo, haha.

In the top drawer, I keep my eyeshadows.

In the second drawer, I keep my lipsticks, glosses, and balms.

In the third drawer, I keep eyeliners, mascara, primers, and the very few face products I own.

In the bottom drawer, I keep my nail products.

Close up of the body sprays, etc.

So what about you guys? How do you store your makeup? Any tips?

1 comment:

  1. Nice storage, right now I'm using an old crappy plastic Caboodle!

    XX

    ReplyDelete