Tuesday 14 September 2010

Superdrug TINY haul!


While I was out, I really wanted to pop into Superdrug because I've never really looked at their makeup and I know they have some good quality stuff for cheap prices. Sooo I couldn't resist picking up a Sleek palette (cos of all the great reviews) and the MeMeMe blush because I think the boxes are adorable and a much cheaper alternative to Benefit, even if they're blatantly copying, haha. ALSO, they're currently at an introductory price of 6.49 as opposed to 7.99.

MeMeMe Blush Me! in Coral: 6.49
(I can only assume this is a dupe for Benefit's Coralista, but I don't actually own it, so I don't know)


(no flash)
(with flash)
I'm still new at this whole blush thing, lol, but I really like this product. Besides the adorable packaging, it's a nicely pigmented blush in a gorgeous color. The brush is nice, but a bit too wide for my taste, so I'll just stick to my own! Overall, I'd deffo recommend this product, and already want the others....hehe.


Sleek Divine (Original) Palette: 5.99
I've been wanting a Sleek palette for awhile, so of course it was the first thing I grabbed!

(with flash)

(no flash)
Top Row:
Bottom Row:
As you can see, the colors are shimmery, pigmented, and GORGEOUS. I am seriously in love with these colors, lol, especially the bottom row. When I swatched the pink color, I let out a little "Ooooh!" I didn't even use any primer when swatching them. I can't wait to use them!!! Hehe.

So that's it! What do you guys think of MeMeMe and Sleek!?

5 comments:

  1. I have beeing humming and ahhhing at sleek for a while now but my superdrugs doesnt stock them. the one near my boyfriends does though so i might pop in. I only have one big eyeshadow palet should really get another one lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want both of those, I've read really great things about both. Too bad I live in the US!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was a SuperDrug here in Canada, the brands available where you live seems so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been reading so much stuff about the sleek palette !!!! i wish they have it in the states so i could get my hands on it =S

    it looks so pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo i've been reading a few blogs about the MeMeMe blusher, I might just have to treat myself, and it really suits you to! xx

    ReplyDelete