Friday 24 September 2010

Some e.l.f goodies!

The other day I ordered just a feeeew things I've been wanting and the package came today. As you can see, not too much, just 5 things. I held back, haha.


Mineral Lip Gloss in Bare

I'm not overly pleased with this item, slightly disappointed actually. I was hoping for a bit more of a nude color and had to apply quite a bit to get any color, but yeah, it'll do! It's not at all sticky, so that's a plus. Lol.


Studio Blush in Gotta Glow


Makes for a lovely highlight, quite happy with this. =)


Nail Polish in Coral and Cranberry
Love both these colors. I picked Coral after seeing it on Christine Iversen's blog and picked Cranberry since it looks like the perfect autumn color. I mean, come on, it's called cranberry. Which, as an American, reminds me of Thanksgiving, hehe. I applied Cranberry to my nails today and will do a NOTD post with it after this. It's quite a dark red color.


Kabuki Face Brush

I've wanted one of these since hearing how well they blend in your blush/bronzer, etc, so I figured I'd get this affordable one from e.l.f. Not bad for 5 pounds. I'ts verrrry soft, cept, is that normal? Does anyone see the random part in it? What's up with that??

Gotta Glow on my face:
And again!:

I want to try some more of their studio blushes, I hear some of them are quite nice. What e.l.f products are your favorites?

8 comments:

  1. loving the products you got, and im so happy that you got coral, sich a pretty color :)

    I actually have a HUGE haul to post haha. I bought a few of their studio line blushes. Going to post photoes and swatches so you can see :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this studio blush and i think it's great too. Also got it in candid coral, not tried it yet though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was shopping on the site today but think i'll wait til their next offer is on, just missed out on their £1 delivery offer, cos i'm not planning on spending over £30 this time!
    I'm interested in the brushes so I'm tryna see if they're better than the normal brushes they sell..
    we'll see i guess!!

    http://frootibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought 2 nail polishes, 2 brushes, a lippie and an all oper colour stick! They arrived today so I will put a review up tomorrow! I heard mixed things about the application of Coral so it would be good to see how it comes out for you!

    Daisy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of the highlighter,
    though I do find elf blushes a little dusty..? (I've got their studio blusher/bronzer duo, nice colours though)
    I think the powder brush from their studio line is awesome!
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the e.l.f. body kabuki and mine came with the weird part too! I'm not sure why. I have had it for a few months and can still see it but it's not as obvious as it was when it was brand new. Has the part in you brush gone away?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Brittany Anne: It's still there I believe, but it doesn't bother me really, it works pretty well! I use it for bronzer. =)

    ReplyDelete