Wednesday 29 September 2010

September Favorites


Face Products:
MeMeMe Blush Me! in Coral, Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Sand, e.l.f Bronzer, and Rimmel Stay Matte in Champagne.

I've been using the MeMeMe blush quite a bit and do think it's a very flattering color for the cheeks.

The Rimmel concealer and powder are all I do in terms of foundation, and it's what I'm constantly using. Even though I plan on trying out Bare Minerals, this concealer and powder duo are lovely when you want a light foundation and will be missed, IF I do switch over to Bare Minerals.

I've been using the e.l.f bronzer lightly all over my face to "tan" it up a little. It adds a very subtle hint of color, which I love and I don't end up looking like Snooki. And in my book, that's always a plus. ;)


Eye Products:
Sleek Original Palette and Urban Decay Naked Palette.

Since I received the Naked palette, I've been using it every day. Before that, I was using the Sleek palette, especially the two green colors that I've starred down below:
Can't say enough about both of these products, but you've heard it constantly I'm sure, so...I'll stop. =P


Lip Products:
The Body Shop Lip Butter in Cherry and Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout.

I adore the smell of the lip butter and it moisturizes the lips quite nicely and adds a nice baby pink tint to them as well.

I also love love love the lipstick! Such a pretty nude pink color.


Skin&Hair Products:
Simple Face Wipes and Batiste Dry Shampoo.

The Simple wipes are great for cleaning my face at night and anything with "oil balancing" in the name has me sold. They're always handy to have as well when it comes to cleaning off makeup swatches, hehe. Ohh the messes beauty bloggers make.

I know I wasn't crazy about this shampoo at first, but it has saved me a couple of times when I haven't had time to shower or the shower broke -grumbles- or I just plain ol didn't feel like it. It definitely helps make the grease disappear.

What's your favorites of the month? Any of these!?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! I'm craving the naked palette... And the Sleek one too!! :D

    I love my batiste dry shmapoo too, it's very cheap and easy to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want both of the palettes! I wish Sleek was sold in the US.
    Great favorites!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sleek palette!
    I'm so jealous that it is so easily accessible for you!


    Also, thanks for following my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the naked palette too :) who doesnt?!? and pink pout is one of my faves

    http://www.kelly-yes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete