Saturday 4 September 2010

Teeny Tiny Haul + 5 pounds off No7!!

My boyfriend and I went into London today so I could finally try a burrito from Tortilla (which was delicious, btw) and I stopped in Boots to pick up some essentials. My old body puff had somehow gotten lost, so I grabbed this adorable pink one for only 2 pounds, and my old tweezers rusted, so I grabbed these, for what I believe was 3.49 pounds.

I haven't tried them yet, but I didn't feel like shelling out 15-20 pounds for the top brand of tweezers. BUT LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!! Hahaha.

Also, I received a 5 pounds off No7 and Ruby&Millie products coupon, which sounds like a great deal to me. It ends Sunday, September 12th. I've never tried any No7 products since they're a bit pricey, but I figure this is the best way to finally try something of theirs. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute tweezers!

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete