Wednesday 29 September 2010

Paperchase Goodies!

I went into a huuuge Paperchase the other day and couldn't help but pick up some goodies, especially because I did actually need some notebooks/sketchbooks for university. And come on, HOW CUTE ARE THEY? The one in the middle was 7.50 and the ones on the outside are 3.00 each. Not cheap, but not hugely expensive either. I'm already making good use of them too! Being studious and such, haha.


I then picked up this gift box for 2.50, because I needed something to store my face makeup in. I'd been using one of the drawers on my makeup case for eyeliners/mascaras/face stuff, and it was getting too cluttered for my liking. This is one sturdy gift box, so I figured it was perfect!


(check out that Boots bag chillin in the background)


Do you like Paperchase too? I have an obsession with stationary...right after my love for makeup, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I love stationary too! I am almost as bad with buying it as I am with make up. I also love paperchase. I was gutted when borders shut down, as that was the only place with one, but I noticed that there is a bit in Waterstones now. Whenever I am in London I always go to the one in Covent Garden!
    I might have to go and get some new notebooks for uni!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little Paperchase journal & pen, the design was just so cute I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete