Friday 10 September 2010

Wish List!

Basically, a lot of eyeshadow palettes! Hehe. But eyeshadow is the makeup I adore the most. So here they are, the products I'm most lusting after at the moment. (in no particular order)

1. Too Faced Natural Eye Kit
2. Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette
3. Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
4. Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol.3
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette
6. To break my M.A.C virginity, lol.
7. Urban Decay Primer Potion

I've basically decided I need any/all of the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes when I saw them the other day in Boots. I was THIS close to buying one, but told myself to wait till I either get paid or get my loan, haha. The shadows were such gorgeous colors and shimmery but still soft at the same time, not chalky, so hopefully no fallout!

I also really want one of the Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes. I've lusted after Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes foreverrr and definitely still am, especially with the release of their new Book of Shadows and the Naked Palette. I also want the ORIGINAL Primer Potion, because I'm starting to get annoyed with Eden. It's too much of a concealer color and I feel like it looks a bit odd on my eyes, I dunno. Maybe I'm just being picky!

FINALLY, I want something from M.A.C!! My friend and I (fellow blogger: http://thebrunettebox.blogspot.com) have agreed that when I get my loan, she's going to take me shopping for my first M.A.C item, weee!! Not sure what I want, perhaps a lip product, since I already want so many eyeshadows, lol.

What about you guys, what's on your wish lists??

9 comments:

  1. awesome post, love the products that you want. I own the naked palette, the urban decay primer potion, a smokey eye kit by too faced and a book of eyeshadows by urban decay.

    So i really recommend those products because they are amazing quality.

    :) Right now im the YSL Mascara volume effet faux cils is on the top of my wish list :)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad I'm a MAC virgin too!

    I really, really want the NAKED palette.


    XX

    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the need to try urban decay primer because my friends been going on about it for yearssss. did you know their finally making it in a squeezy tube soon though? excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emma: Yes! I saw it on the Sephora website. You should deffo try it out, worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, i love Sigma's eyeshadows :)

    xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection - I actually prefer the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit to Urban Decays Naked (sometimes the bank balance just wont stretch to two very similar palettes!)

    If you're gonna get any of these I recommend getting to Boots asap cos all Urban Decay and Too Faced is currently 3 for 2. surely it would be a crime not to take advantage!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @All Made Up: Ahh I know!! That's why I was really tempted, but my good side told me not to spend the money. =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay ! mac shopping is always fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete