Wednesday 22 September 2010

Boots Haul + SHOES!

My boyfriend and I went back to Ed's Diner today....the milkshakes are too good, hehe. He asks me to give special mention to the Malt Peanut Butter Banana one! But I think you should try the Oreo shake! I stopped in Boots and got some things I've been wanting. Seeing as I have an e.l.f package coming and my Naked palette this week, I AM ON A MAKEUP BAN. Lol. No..really...I am...except I'm supposed to go shopping with my fellow blogger friend soon, so haha, maybe after that. ;) ANYWAYS, onto the goodies:

Prestige Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer: 8.99 pounds
(no flash)
I decided I wanted this after I saw that it could possibly be a dupe for the new CID i-glow in Sirocco. It's called a bronzing powder, but I intend to use it as a highlighter.

Here I've applied it right above my cheeks: (click for larger photos!!)

Same thing, but with no flash:
And now a frontal (?) view:

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout: 7.29 pounds
I've wanted this since I heard some positive reviews on it and really wanted to try out a matte lipstick. Not sure how I feel about it. Might be too baby pink for me??


Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Black: 7.99 pounds
I wanted a new mascara just for the hell of it, really, and heard good things about this one.

I applied this right after wiping off my old mascara from the day, haha, so it might not of applied that well, but I like it so far!

Then lastly, I picked up some Head & Shoulders because I love this stuff, smells delicious, and my scalp has been feeling a lil itchy lately (TMI?) so I decided to get some. And since it was 2 for 6 pounds, I had to stock up. That's a savings of 3 pounds! Haha.


I also want to show you guys the shoes I got today. They may not be the prettiest, most lady like of shoes, but they're so very comfy and I really needed a proper pair of walking shoes, since my feet keep blistering in my sandals+Converse. =( And since my bf and I love walking around London so much, I had to get some! Only 35 pounds too!

What's some of your most recent buys?

5 comments:

  1. The mineral bronzing powder looks pretty on you (=

    I LOVE Lash Stiletto! It's one of my favorite mascara so far =D

    Nice shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving these products, and those shoes are so cool :D

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Prestige bronzer - I use it over the top of my normal bronzer as a highlight too! You get so much, I think it'll last me aaages! :) Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some of my favourites there - love Pink Pout! I have the Prestige bronzer too, but it's also more of a highlighter on me. Thanks for following my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Prestige Sun baked powders...my fav is the 02..glam tan.
    I've been curious about that mascara for a while but first I need to go through my other 8 mascaras before I buy a new one...:0P
    XXX

    ReplyDelete