Friday 10 September 2010

FOTD: Green With Envy

The look I wore the other day. The eyeshadow under my brow is waay too shimmery, I know, lol, but I was trying to lighten up a previous color I had put there and it turned into a bit of a mess, haha.

(excuse the wet hair, lol)

Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Bourjois Khol&Contour in Ultra Black (waterline)
Maybelline Define a Lash Volume Mascara in Very Black
e.l.f Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Grassy Green (liner)
e.l.f Beauty Book Eye Brights Edition (half green half brown on the lid, brown on crease)
e.l.f Liquid Eyeshadow in Sultry Satin (under the brow)

Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please
e.l.f Super Glossy Lip Shine spf 15 in Angel

Face:
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Sand
Rimmel Stay Matte in Champagne
e.l.f Blush and Bronzer Compact (just the blush)


close up of the eyes:

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic - love the little hint of green under your eyes. Very pretty and girly. :)

    ReplyDelete