Friday 24 September 2010

Naked FOTD

Figured I'd go for a "natural" naked look in honor of my new Naked palette. I don't know why Blogger makes all my photos go really light but oh welll, I guess the pale vampire look is in, right?


(no flash)
Who likes my polka dotted robe!? Lol. Can you tell I'd just gotten out of the shower? ;)

Since I want to run out + do my e.l.f post, I'm gonna take the easy way out so here's a photo of all the products I used! If you want specific details for any of the products, please feel free to ask.
=)

3 comments:

  1. How do like the rimmel stay matte stuff?? && I am soo JEALOUS i want those mememe blushes :)

    xoxo,
    eva

    http://purrrty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like it! It doesn't offer as much coverage as my skin probably needs (darn acne x_x) but paired with concealer, it's a nice light foundation, especially for someone like me who doesn't like the feel of liquid foundation.

    You should get them!! Especially before they go back to the regular price. I love the Coral one I own and was tempted to pick up some more, but have put myself on a spending ban, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want the naked palette sooo badly. everytime i see someone blog about it, it's like peer pressure!

    ReplyDelete