Tuesday 14 September 2010

FOTD: Ed's Diner

My boyfriend and I went into London today to try out this 50's style American diner, called Ed's Diner. DELICIOUS shakes and yummy dips to go with the fries. Hehe. Anyways, here's the face I wore today. Ignore my flakey nose, my allergies acted up this weekend back in the countryside, and I had to blow my nose loaaads, haha. Also, not sure why my lips look red, I was wearing a clear gloss, but there was some leftover lipstick on it, haha, maybe that's why, ANYWAYS, here we go:


Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Bourjois Khol&Contour in Ultra Black (waterline)
Maybelline Define a Lash Volume Mascara in Very Black
Maybelline Silk Glam Eye Studio in Purple Drama

(I did a tutorial on this eye look before, my first post actually, haha, here: http://lalasworldxo.blogspot.com/2010/07/purple-eye.html )

Lips:
e.l.f Super Glossy Lip Shine spf 15 in Angel

Face:
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Sand
Rimmel Stay Matte in Champagne
e.l.f Blush and Bronzer Compact (just the blush)

I also stopped in Superdrug while we were out....and I was a bit naughty. ONLY A BIT. Hehe. So there will be a post on that, most likely tonight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment